UHD Offering Up To Two Free Courses Summer 2022
The University of Houston-Downtown announced that students may be eligible for to receive funding to enroll in a maximum of two summer classes at no cost . This opportunity is provided by a variety of federal, state, and institutional aid funding options at UHD intended to help ease students' financial burden and to enroll in summer classes. To be considered, students must:
- Complete the Summer Financial Aid Application
- Submit a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) for UHD
- Be a resident, degree-seeking, undergraduate or graduate student who is either:
- Enrolled and applied for graduation for Summer 2022 (Excluding May Mini) or
- Enrolled in Summer 2022 (Excluding May Mini) and at least one course for Fall 2022
Enrollment requirements must be completed by Monday, April 4 at 11:59 p.m. in order to qualify for consideration. Incomplete and inaccurate entries or the selection of Gator Cares Direct disqualifies students from consideration. Two registration rally events have been scheduled to help students resolve holds, meet with advisors, and the Summer Financial Aid Application.
For students interested in registering for a class that is not available, a Class Request Form must be completed.