HACU National Internship Program Deadline Approaching: February 12
For college students looking to gain working world experience, the Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU) National Internship Program might be the key. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 12.
The HACU National Internship Program is searching for the best and the brightest students to fill its many internship opportunities, and the next generation of dedicated public servants and business leaders are encouraged to apply.
Benefits for internship recipients include the following:
- Internships are located nationwide and in major cities.
- Federal and corporate internships are available for all majors.
- Federal interns earn $610 (undergraduate) and $680 (graduate) weekly.
- Corporate interns earn the federal intern rate at minimum.
- Career development workshops are offered.
To be eligible, students must be within two years of graduation by August 2021.