Deadline to File for Fall Graduation is Monday, Oct. 26
The deadline to file for fall graduation is Monday, Oct. 26. Graduation applications are submitted online only, and the graduation fee will be waived for December graduates.
Students can apply online for graduation through MyUHD 2.0. They will be asked the following during their application:
- Program and Term Selection: Select the degree or certificate plan, and then the term in which a student wishes to apply for.
- Number of Diploma Copies: Students can request up to three copies of their diploma through the online graduation application. Each copy costs $50. Students who request more than three copies must contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Coursework: Students are asked to list any courses they are taking at another institution (other than UHD) that are required to meet their degree or certificate requirements.
- Payment: A pop up message will appear verifying the amount students will be charged if additional copies of the diploma are requested.
- After Submitting the Graduation Application: Students have the ability to log back into their application to update their Diploma Name and Diploma Mailing Address anytime throughout the semester.